The Makita 4-3/8-Inch Planer, model 1912B, delivers power, cutting capacity and ease of use in a compact design. It is ideal for professional construction framing, window and door installation, and fine woodworking.
The 1912B features a 7.5 AMP motor, with a two-blade cutter head and 16,000 RPM for increased stock removal. The 1912B is equipped with high speed steel planer blades for added performance, and can plane up to 4-3/8 inches wide and 1/16 inch deep in a single pass.
The 1912B features all ball bearing construction for longer tool life, and a precision machined aluminum base for accuracy.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor for improved performance
- Two-blade cutter head with 16,000 RPM delivers smooth finish and fast stock removal
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- V-groove on front shoe for easy chamfer cutting
- Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy
- Planes up to 4-3/8" wide and 1/16" deep in a single pass
- Professional quality planer in small and compact design
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Centerline balance with D-handle grip for easy operation
- Double insulated
Planing Width : 4-3/8"
Planing Depth : 1/16"
No Load Speed : 16,000 RPM
AMPS : 7.5
Overall Length : 14"
Net Weight : 9.3 lbs.
Max. no load speed : 16,000 RPM
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 10.9 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-016117
Parts & Accessories
(1) 4-3/8" Planer Blade, 2/pk (793008-8)
(1) Sharpening Holder (123055-9)
(1) Blade Gauge (123062-2)
(1) Socket Wrench (782209-3)
(1) Guide Rule (164371-0)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.