Makita new GA4030 has the smallest barrel grip and are the most lightweight angle grinders in their class on the market. Makita has shown once again how to take a industry leading tool and refine it to make it better.
This grinder incorporate labyrinth construction and zig-zag varnish to seal and protect the motor and bearings from dust and debris, which Makita has established as an industry standard for Best-in-class angle grinders.
Equipped with a barrel grip of only 2-1/4, a side handle positioned at an increased 20 angle, and weighing 3.1 lbs. these angle grinders improve not only comfort but control for the user. These new 4 inch angle grinder is ideal for many trades and applications including but not limited to weld smoothing, surface preparation, and cutting material.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Compact design at only 3.7 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Slide switch design with lock-on for added user convenience
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for added durability
- Machined bevel gears provide up to 2x longer service life than previous models
- Side handle is positioned at a forward angle for increased comfort
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/4")
- Ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, maintenance/repair and more
Wheel Diameter : 4"
AMPS : 6
No Load Speed : 11,000 RPM
Spindle Type : M10 x 1.25
Lock-On Switch : Yes
Lock-Off Switch : No
Switch Type : Body grip/slide
Overall Length : 10-1/2"
Net Weight : 3.7 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Electric Brake : No
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 6.28 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-096850
Parts & Accessories
(1) 4" x 3/16" x 5/8" Grinding Wheel, 24 Grit (741402-B)
(1) 4" Wheel Guard (125885-4)
(1) Inner Flange (224377-1)
(1) Lock Nut (194608-1)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782420-7)
(1) Side Handle (153504-2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.