The Makita 4" Continuous Rim Diamond Blade is ideal for general purpose cutting applications including porcelain, stone and tile. The continuous rim design is engineered for constant contact with the material to deliver a smoother finish than segmented and turbo blades. Diamond blades are part of Makita's growing line-up of solutions for concrete, stone and masonry applications.
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting
- General purpose blade for use cutting tile, porcelain and stone
- Constant contact with material delivers a more precise and smoother finish than segmented blades
- High quality diamonds for long life and fast cutting
- Up to 4X longer life than competitive blades
- Expertly balanced premium steel core for reduced vibration and noise
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatility
- For use with angle grinders
- Max RPM 15,300
Blade Diameter : 4"
Application (diamond blades) : Ceramic, Granite
Rim Type : Continuous
Tool Compatibility : Angle grinder, Cut-off Saw
Arbor (diamond blades) : 7/8", 20mm, 5/8"
Shipping Weight : .2 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-548892
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.