Makita® Nylon Wheel Brush is designed to work with driver-drills in a variety of applications. The wheel brush design is ideal for spot and corner surface preparation on multiple materials, including metal and wood. The brush is engineered for use at up to 4,500 RPM. Durable nylon construction makes for long life because nylon maintains its shape, does not rust, does not spark, and does not shed metal bristles.
- Ideal use is for surface preparation on metal and wood utilizing a drill
- For a fine finish on metal or wood
- Nylon brushes maintain shape, don't rust, don't spark and don't shed metal bristles
- Wheel brush design for spot and corner surface preparation
- Max RPM 4500
- For use in a Driver-Drill
Product Type (NB, WB) : Nylon Wheel Brush
Diameter : 4"
Grit : 240
Shank Type : 1/4" Straight
Applications (Material) : Metal, Wood, Plastic
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 4,500
Bristle Material : Nylon
Bristle Diameter : .03"
Face Width : 3/8"
Bristle Length : 7/8"
Application (nylon brushes) : Spot and Corner Surfaces, Fine Finish
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .27 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-545501
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.