Makita INOX Thin Cut-Off Wheels are engineered for faster cutting and reduced material waste in ferrous metals including stainless steel. The efficiency and performance of these super thin INOX Cut-off Wheels makes them ideal for use with 4” cordless angle grinders as they require less energy for improved battery life. The 60 grit abrasive is engineered for cleaner cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet and channel.
- .040" thick for faster cutting and reduced material waste
- 60 grit abrasive for cleaner cuts
- Aluminum Oxide construction makes these wheels ideal for ferrous metals including stainless steel
- Thin design requires less energy for improved battery life when used with cordless grinders
- For making cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet, and channel
- 3/64"/.040" wheel thickness
- Use with 4" Angle Grinders
Wheel Diameter : 4"
Wheel Style : Depressed Center
Abrasive Wheel Type : Type 27
Thickness : .040"
Arbor : 5/8"
Grit : 60
Application (cut-off wheels) : Ferrous Metal, Stainless Steel, Pipe, Sheet and Channel
Abrasive Material : Aluminum Oxide
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 15,300
Package Quantity : 10
Shipping Weight : .551 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-467674
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.