Makita’s 4" x 24" Belt Sander, model 9403, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9403 is ideal for wood workers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
The 9403 features a powerful 11 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load, with a 4" wide belt and a speed of 1,640 ft./min. for fast stock removal. The 9403 also features less noise: at only 84dB, it is one of the quietest sanders in its class.
Full Product Description
- Low noise (84dB) for operator comfort
- 4" wide belt with a speed of 1,640 ft./min. for fast material removal
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Large front grip is positioned for operator comfort
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Powerful 11 AMP Motor for High Production Use
- Cord is located on the upper portion of the handle for operator convenience
- Dust bag swivels 360° for more convenient operation
- Double insulated
- 1-year limited warranty
Belt Size : 4" x 24"
Belt Speed : 1,640 ft./min.
AMPS : 11
Overall Length : 13-7/8"
Net Weight : 12.6 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Dust bag included : Yes
Sands flush to wall : Yes
Shipping Weight : 16.23 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-025621
Parts & Accessories
(1) 4" x 24" Abrasive Belt, 80 Grit (742322-9-1)
(1) Dust Bag (122562-9)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.