The Makita 5005BA 5-1/2" Circular Saw is a compact and versatile saw engineered for a range of applications. The 5005BA has a powerful 8 AMP motor for fast cutting, with an electric brake for maximum productivity.
The 5005BA has a blade-left design for improved visibility, and will cut 2x material at 90 degrees. Cutting capacities include 1-3/4" at 90 degrees, and 1-3/16" at 45 degrees. Additional features include a shaft lock for fast blade changes, and a lock-off button.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 8.0 AMP motor for faster cutting and improved performance
- Blade-left design improves visibility of cutting line
- Compact and lightweight (6.2 lbs.) for increased comfort
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Lock-off button for user convenience
- Shaft lock for fast blade change
- 8.2 ft. cord length for maneuverability
- Includes 5-1/2" carbide-tipped saw blade, rip fence, and socket wrench
- Double insulated
- 1-year limited warranty
Blade Diameter : 5-1/2"
Arbor : 5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 1-3/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 1-3/16"
No Load Speed : 8,000 RPM
Watts Out : 1,050
AMPS : 8
Overall Length : 9-13/16"
Net Weight : 6.2 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 9 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-000321
Parts & Accessories
(1) 5-1/2" 18T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade (792335-0)
(1) Rip Fence (164095-8)
(1) Socket Wrench (782209-3)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.