Makita SDS-PLUS Bits are designed to work with rotary hammers for drilling holes in concrete.
The bits feature an impact grade carbide for improved drilling speed. Each bit is manufactured from high quality steel for added durability.
- Engineered for reduced vibration and noise
- Central guiding action for accurate holes
- Special impact grade carbide
- 4" usable length
- For drilling holes in a variety of masonry materials including concrete
- For use with rotary hammers that accept bits with SDS-PLUS shanks
- Convenient contractor pack contains 25 bits
Product Type (RHB, DS) : Carbide Drill Bits
Shank Type : SDS-PLUS
Application (DB, RHB) : Masonry, Concrete
Diameter : 5/16"
Usable Length : 4"
Overall Length : 6-1/4"
Package Quantity : 25
Shipping Weight : .11 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-335102
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.