- Ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Carbide tooth design for quality cuts and longer life
- Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- For use with Makita 5-3/8" Cordless Circular Saws
Blade Diameter : 5-3/8"
Blade Type(s) : Circular Saw
Cut Type : Cross, Miter, Rip
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Wood, General Purpose
Tooth Count : 16
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATAF
Hook Angle : 20°
Plate Thickness : .039"
Kerf : .059"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 4,500
Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .29 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-339377
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.