The Makita 5-/38" Aluminum Cutting Blade features an ultra-thin kerf for faster more efficient cutting. It leaves the material cool to the touch. Carbide-Tipped tooth design for longer life.
- Ultra-thin kerf design for smoother cutting with less drag on the motor; provides minimal material loss
- Perfectly tensioned, hardened steel plates for flat and true run
- Carbide-tipped tooth design lasts 50X longer than abrasives and provides burr-free cutting
- Ideal for making cuts in aluminum pipe, tubing, sheet and extrusions
- For use with Makita 18V LXT® Cordless 5-3/8" Metal Cutting Saw and Makita 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless 5-7/8" Metal Cutting Saw
Blade Diameter : 5-3/8"
Blade Type(s) : Metal Cutting
Cut Type : Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Aluminum, Tubing, Channel
Tooth Count : 50
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATB
Hook Angle : 0°
Plate Thickness : .039"
Kerf : .063"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 4,500
Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .381 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-437363
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.