Makita has a deep line-up of concrete solutions, including premium carbide bits for concrete drilling. Makita SDS-PLUS 2-Cutter Bits feature premium carbide tips for efficient drilling and longer service life. A special flute design is engineered for faster dust removal than standard bits. Makita SDS-PLUS 2-Cutter Bits are ideal for a range of general purpose concrete drilling applications.
- Hex drive on bit connects with drive sleeve (not included), allowing for a quick change from drilling holes in masonry to driving anchors
- Self-centering carbide tip
- Centering tip features a more aggressive design for faster hole starting
- Central guiding action engineered for more accurate holes
- Aggressive head geometry in primary cutter engineered for use in concrete
- Engineered for reduced vibration
- 2" usable length
- For use with Rotary Hammers that accept SDS-PLUS shank bits
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.