The Makita® 5-3/8" Carbide-Tipped Metal Cutting Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for Makita 18V LXT® Cordless Metal Cutting Saws (sold separately). The Makita® Metal Cutting Saw Blade has an ultra-thin kerf design that provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. It can cut metal up to ½” thick. Users get up to 140% faster cutting and up to 150% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades.
- Up to 150% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 140% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Ultra-thin 0.043" kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- For cutting metal up to 1/2" thick
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
Blade Diameter : 5-7/8"
Blade Type(s) : Metal Cutting
Cut Type : 90º Groove
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Ferrous Metal
Tooth Count : 32
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : TCG
Hook Angle : 0°
Plate Thickness : .037"
Kerf : .043"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 4,680
Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-545235
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.