The Makita® 5-7/8" 48T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for Makita Cordless Metal or General Purpose Saws (sold separately). Max Efficiency accessories are engineered to deliver optimal run times and performance. Get up to 50% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades.
The Max Efficiency Saw Blade has an ultra-thin kerf design that provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. Featuring special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/Raker) carbide tips, the saw blade can provide smoother and faster cuts. The blade is expertly tensioned for precision and true cutting. It is ideal for cutting thin metal such as sheets.
- Up to 50% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 60% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Ultra-Thin 0.043" kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- For cutting thin metal including sheets
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
Blade Diameter : 5-7/8"
Blade Type(s) : Metal Cutting
Cut Type : Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Stainless Steel - Thin Gauge, Metal Studs
Tooth Count : 48
Arbor (mm) : 20 mm
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATAFR
Hook Angle : 0°
Plate Thickness : .037"
Kerf : .043"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 4,680
Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-548199
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.