Makita has a deep line-up of concrete solutions, including premium carbide bits for concrete drilling. Makita SDS-MAX 6-Cutter Bits feature premium carbide tips for efficient drilling and longer service life. The 6-cutter design is engineered for faster drilling in concrete and reinforced concrete. The bits are engineered to deliver rounder holes for more efficient anchor setting. Makita SDS-MAX 6-Cutter Bits are ideal for a range of general purpose drilling applications in concrete and reinforced concrete.
- 6-cutter bit tip is engineered for drilling in reinforced concrete
- Centering tip features a more aggressive design for faster hole starting
- Central guiding action engineered for more accurate holes
- Aggressive head geometry in primary cutter engineered for use in concrete
- Engineered for reduced vibration
- 8" usable length
- For use with Rotary Hammers that accept SDS-MAX shank bits
Product Type (RHB, DS) : Carbide Drill Bits 6-Cutter
Shank Type : SDS-MAX
Application (DB, RHB) : Concrete
Diameter : 5/8"
Usable Length : 8"
Overall Length : 13"
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .961 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-527309
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.