There is increased awareness of dust extraction, so if youâ€™re drilling concrete get the best solution with the Makita SDS-MAX Dust Extraction Drill Bit. The Bit features dust extraction holes so when used with a rotary hammer and dust extractor (sold separately), it offers drilling and hole cleaning in one step, and reduces airborne silica dust. Makita SDS-MAX Dust Extraction Drill Bits are an OSHA Table 1 compliant solution when used in conjunction with approved control devices (sold separately). The Bit features 3 cutting edges for maximum performance, rebar resistance and more accurate holes. There are 3 135-degree cutting edges that are engineered to help prevent cracking of the surrounding concrete, and 3 120-degree supports between each edge to provide more accurate holes. Added features include a self-centering Tungsten carbide tip to help drive the bit straight.
- Features dust extraction holes for removal of dust from the hole while drilling
- Drilling and hole cleaning in one step for faster chemical anchor installation
- Reduces airborne silica dust and offers increased productivity during chemical anchor installation
- Makita SDS Max Dust Extraction Drill Bits are an OSHA Table 1 compliant solution when used in conjunction with approved control devices
- 3 cutting edges for maximum performance, rebar resistance and more accurate holes
- 3 135° cutting edges help prevent cracking of the surrounding concrete
- 3 120° supports between each edge provide more accurate holes
- Self-centering tungsten carbide tip helps drive the bit straight
- Dust evacuation increases drilling speed and improves drill bit life
- 15-3/4" usable length
- Fits most common dust extractor vacuums
- For use with Rotary Hammers that accept SDS-MAX shank bits
Product Type (RHB, DS) : Dust Extraction Drill Bits
Shank Type : SDS-MAX
Application (DB, RHB) : Concrete
Diameter : 5/8"
Usable Length : 15-3/4"
Overall Length : 24"
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : 2.04 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-533294
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.