The Makita 5" Turbo Rim Diamond Blade is ideal for general purpose cutting applications including block, brick and cured concrete. The turbo rim design is engineered for constant contact with the material to deliver a smoother finish than segmented blades. Diamond blades are part of Makita's growing line-up of solutions for concrete applications.
- 50% taller (13mm) segments are designed for longer life and faster cutting
- Up to 4x longer life than competitive blades
- For cutting concrete, block, brick, pavers, and roof tiles
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting
- Up to 30% smoother cutting than segmented blades
- Carefully tensioned for less vibration and a superior user experience
- Strict quality control measures ensure superior performance
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatility
- For smoother and finer cuts in masonry products
- Made with high quality diamonds
- For use with angle grinders
- Max RPM 12,200
Blade Diameter : 5"
Application (diamond blades) : Concrete, Block, Pavers, Brick
Rim Type : Turbo
Tool Compatibility : Angle grinder, Cut-off Saw
Arbor (diamond blades) : 7/8", 20mm, 5/8"
Shipping Weight : .4 lbs.
UPC Code :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.