The Makita 5” Dry Masonry Saw is a powerful dry-cutting solution for tile, masonry and concrete. It combines a powerful 13 AMP motor with a dust extraction port for improved dust extraction.
The 4100KB will cut up to 1-9/16" at 90 degrees for maximum depth cutting capacity. For added convenience, the saw attaches to an optional guide rail (#198673-2, sold separately) for improved cutting accuracy.
Additional features include 1-3/8” dust extraction port that swivels 360 degrees, dust-protected trigger, and lock-on button for continuous operation.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 13 AMP motor delivers 12,200 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Transparent upper guard dust cover for increased visibility
- High depth of cut capacity up to 1-9/16" at 90°
- Saw attaches to optional guide rail with guide rail adapter (#198673-2) to provide straight and accurate cutting
- 1-3/8" (38mm) dust extraction port swivels 360° for convenient operation
- Lock-off button for user convenience
- Large rubberized depth gauge lever for easy adjustment
- Large top handle design for increased comfort
- Dust protected trigger switch helps prevent dust contamination for longer tool life
- Double insulated 8.2 ft. power cord
AMPS : 13
Watts Out : 1,800
No Load Speed : 12,200 RPM
Blade Diameter : 5"
Max. Cutting Depth : 1-9/16"
Arbor : 13/16"
Overall Length : 9-1/8"
Net Weight : 6.6 lbs.
Includes dust extraction guard : Yes
Shipping Weight : 10.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-851428
Parts & Accessories
(1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781041-2)
(1) Dust Bag (126738-0)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.