Ultra-thin cut-off wheels are the ideal accessory for a corded or cordless grinder. They are engineered for faster cutting and reduced material waste, and when used with a cordless grinder they require less energy for improved battery life. With Zirconia Aluminum construction, Makita ultra-thin cut-off wheels are ideal for making cuts in ferrous metals including stainless steel, as well as steel pipes, channel, and sheet.
- .032" thick for faster cutting and reduced material waste
- 60 grit abrasive for cleaner cuts
- Zirconia Aluminum construction makes these wheels ideal for ferrous metals including stainless steel
- Ultra thin design requires less energy for improved battery life when used with cordless grinders
- For making cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet, and channel
- Use with 5" angle grinders
Wheel Diameter : 5"
Wheel Style : Depressed Center
Abrasive Wheel Type : Type 27
Thickness : .032"
Arbor : 7/8"
Grit : 60
Application (cut-off wheels) : Ferrous Metal, Stainless Steel, Pipe, Sheet and Channel
Abrasive Material : Zirconia Aluminum
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 12,250
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .066 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-453936
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.