The Makita® 6-1/2" 40T Circular Saw Blade (D-67038) is ideal for fine finish cutting applications. Ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. All Makita® Circular Saw Blades are manufactured from fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel. The D-67038 is designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge.
- Ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- For fine finish ripping, crosscutting, and miter cutting.
- For use with 6-1/2" Cordless Circular Saws with 5/8" arbor
Blade Diameter : 6-1/2"
Blade Type(s) : Circular Saw
Cut Type : Cross, Rip, Miter
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Wood, Fine Crosscut
Tooth Count : 40
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATB
Hook Angle : 12°
Plate Thickness : .047"
Kerf : .078"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 9,250
Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .55 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-546393
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.