The Makita 48T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw (model XPS01, sold separately). With the XPS01, the A-99932 is an ideal blade for a full range of cutting applications including ripping plywood. The Blade features high-grade carbide tips for improved durability, and is engineered for smoother cutting.
- For fine cuts in wood with Makita Cordless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw
- Up to 33% more cuts per charge compared to our standard corded plunge saw blade (B-07353)
- High-grade carbide tips for durability
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Engineered for smoother cutting
Blade Diameter : 6-1/2"
Blade Type(s) : Plunge Saw
Cut Type : Plunge, Cross, Rip
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Hardwood, Fine Crosscut, Melamine
Tooth Count : 48
Arbor (mm) : 20 mm
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATB
Hook Angle : 8°
Plate Thickness : .049"
Kerf : .073"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 9,250
Tool Compatibility : Plunge Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .55 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-490375
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.