The Makita® 6-1/2" 60T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Miter Saw Blade is designed to make precision cuts in a variety of wood material. The blade is expertly tensioned for precision and true cutting. Manufactured from high quality steel for added durability throughout the life of the blade.
Max Efficiency accessories are engineered to deliver optimal run times and performance. With Max Efficiency, users get more cuts per charge over standard blades.
- Up to 90% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 100% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- 60 Tooth 5/8" arbor; carbide tipped for premium, crosscutting in construction lumber and plastics
- Thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
Blade Diameter : 6-1/2"
Blade Type(s) : Miter Saw - Max Efficiency
Cut Type : Miter, Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Wood, Fine Crosscut, General Purpose
Tooth Count : 60
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATBR
Hook Angle : 10°
Plate Thickness : .053"
Kerf : .073"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 9,250
Tool Compatibility : Miter Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .45 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-549462
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.