Makita’s metalworking range includes a full selection of blades and accessories. The 6-1/2" 60T Carbide-Tipped Ultra-Thin Kerf Saw Blade, Aluminum (model A-99954) is an ideal accessory for Makita Metal-Cutting Saws (sold separately). The Blade has high-grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability, with special TCG carbide tips that are engineered for smoother, straighter cuts. In addition, the resin-filled laser slits help reduce noise and dampen vibration. The durable design is engineered for up to 70% more cuts per charge when compared to standard blades.
- Up to 70% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 70% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Special TCG carbide tips provide smoother and straighter cuts
- Resin filled laser slits help to reduce noise level and help dampen vibration
Blade Diameter : 6-1/2"
Blade Type(s) : Metal Cutting
Cut Type : Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Aluminum
Tooth Count : 60
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : TCG
Hook Angle : 5°
Plate Thickness : .047"
Kerf : .071"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 9,250
Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .45 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-490535
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.