The Makita 60T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw (model XPS01, sold separately). With the XPS01, the A-99998 is an ideal blade for cutting MDF. The Blade features high-grade carbide TCG tips for improved durability, and is engineered for smoother cutting.
- TCG tooth design for cutting MDF and laminate with Makita 6-1/2" Cordless Plunge Circular Saw
- High-grade carbide tips for durability
- Laser cut slots for quieter cutting and less vibration
- Fluorine coating reduces pitch buildup for smoother cuts
- TCG tooth design engineered for longer life
Blade Diameter : 6-1/2"
Blade Type(s) : Plunge Saw
Cut Type : Plunge, Cross, Rip
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Fine Crosscut, MDF, Laminates
Tooth Count : 60
Arbor (mm) : 20 mm
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : TCG
Hook Angle : 5°
Plate Thickness : .055"
Kerf : .079"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 9,250
Tool Compatibility : Plunge Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-495974
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.