Makita has a legacy of woodworking solutions that includes a wide range of miter saws and miter saw accessories. The Makita 6-1/2” 64T Carbide-Tipped Ultra-Thin Kerf Saw Blade (A-99948) is an ideal accessory for the Makita 18V LXT® Cordless 6‑1/2" Compact Dual‑Bevel Compound Miter Saw (models XSL05Z, sold separately). The Blade has high-grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability, with special Alternate Top Alternate Face with Raker (ATAFR) carbide tips for smoother, faster cutting and up to 70% more cuts than standard blades. Added features include a blade coating for reduced pitch build-up and smoother cuts.
- Up to 70% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 70% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Blade coating provides reduced pitch build-up for smoother cuts
Blade Diameter : 6-1/2"
Blade Type(s) : Miter Saw - Polished
Cut Type : Cross, Miter
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Fine Crosscut, Framing, Hardwood
Tooth Count : 64
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATAF
Hook Angle : 10°
Plate Thickness : .056"
Kerf : .075"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 9,250
Tool Compatibility : Miter Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .45 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-490528
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.