The Makita 1806 6-3/4 in. planer is unrivaled for sheer power, size, and performance. The 1806 features a powerful 10.9 AMP Makita-built motor that delivers 30,000 cuts per minute.
It has a comfortable handle, easy depth settings, and a large and sturdy sole plate for added stability. Perfect alignment of front and back grips is engineered for balanced operation.
For continuous operation, simply click the lock-on button. The Makita 1806B 6-3/4 in. double-insulated planer also features a machined aluminum base for precision.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 10.9 AMP motor with 15,000 RPM for improved performance
- Cuts 6-3/4" width in a single pass
- Comfortable handle and easy depth setting
- Large, sturdy sole plate for added stability
- Perfect alignment of front and back grips for better control
- 2-blade cutter head makes 30,000 cuts per minute for fast material removal
- Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Double insulated
- 1-year limited warranty
Planing Width : 6-3/4"
Planing Depth : 1/16"
No Load Speed : 15,000 RPM
AMPS : 10.9
Overall Length : 20-3/4"
Net Weight : 19.8 lbs.
Max. no load speed : 15,000 RPM
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 33 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-003957
Parts & Accessories
(1) 6-3/4" Planer Blade, 2/pk (793186-4)
(1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
(1) Triangular Rule (762001-3)
(1) Bevel Guide (123053-3)
(1) Tool Case (821134-4)
(1) Sharpening Holder Assembly (123006-2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.