Makita Super Thin Cut-Off wheels are engineered to get the job done faster. The super thin design means less material removed and less heat build up. These wheels are engineered to produce less burring for a cleaner cut.
- For all ferrous metals including steel and cast iron
- Super thin design lasts up to 3.5x longer than standard cut-off wheels
- 1/16" thick (.060"); 7/8" arbor hole
- Aluminum oxide abrasive for efficient material removal
- Designed for less heat discoloration, less material removal and less burning for a better finish
- Convenient contractor 25 pack
- For use with 6" angle grinders
Wheel Diameter : 6"
Thickness : 1/16"
Abrasive Wheel Type : Type 1
Arbor : 7/8"
Grit : 46
Application (cut-off wheels) : Ferrous Metal, Steel, Cast Iron
Abrasive Material : Aluminum Oxide
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 10,185
Package Quantity : 25
Shipping Weight : 3.47 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-939997
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.