The Makita 7-1/4 in. 24T Ultra-Coated Framing Blade is ideal for a full range of wood cutting applications. The ultra-coated blade resists pitch build-up, and the high-grade fine-grain Tungsten Carbide tips are engineered for improved durability and longer blade life. Makita's exclusive "M"-shaped blade tooth has two cutting points, so it delivers the cutting speed of a 24-tooth blade, but with the finish of a 48-tooth blade.
- Ultra-coated blades provide reduced pitch build-up
- "M" shaped tooth has two cutting points to provide the speed of 24 tooth with the finish of 48 tooth
- High grade C-3, fine-grain Tungsten carbide tips for longer durability
- Greater wear area and more cutting tips increase the life up to 2X more than a traditional framing blade
- Exclusive dual-beveled tooth face has two 10° angles
Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
Blade Type(s) : Circular Saw - Ultra-Coated
Cut Type : Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Wood, Framing
Tooth Count : 24
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : Yes
Tooth Grind : "M"
Hook Angle : 15°
Plate Thickness : .047"
Kerf : .071"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 8,300
Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
Package Quantity : 10
Shipping Weight : 5.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-334648
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.