The Makita 7-1/4" (36T) CERMET tipped saw blade is for general purpose cutting in ferrous materials. The CERMET tips last 2X longer than standard carbide tips. The blade makes fast, virtually burr free cuts and leaves the material cool to the touch.
- For cutting sheet, metal studs, angle iron, rebar, pipe, tubing and other ferrous metal materials
- CERMET lasts 2X longer than standard carbide tips
- CERMET teeth are a combination of high grade ceramic and metal
- Fast, virtually burr free cuts
- Leaves the material cool to the touch
- For use with Makita 7-1/4" Metal Cutting Saw model 4131
Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
Blade Type(s) : Metal Cutting
Cut Type : Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Cermet
Shelf Pack Qty : 1
Application (saw blades) : Ferrous Metal, Sheet, Metal Studs
Tooth Count : 36
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATB
Hook Angle : 0°
Plate Thickness : .059"
Kerf : .075"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 5,800
Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-189118
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.