The Makita Polycrystaline Diamond Tipped Fiber Cement Blade is engineered to cut fiber cement board cutting applications. The blade features four polycrystaline diamond tips that cut up to 4-1/2 times faster than carbide-tipped blades. The blade is ideal for use on Makita and other brand circular saws with proper dust collecting capabilities.
- Specifically designed for cutting fiber cement siding, roofing and backerboard
- Perfectly tensioned, hardened-tool steel plates for flat and true run
- High quality PCD (Poly-Crystalline Diamond) faced tips for longer life
- Vents reduce heat build up for longer life and more efficient cuts
- Engineered to produce less dust than traditional blades
Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
Blade Type(s) : Fiber-Cerment Saw
Cut Type : Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Diamond
Application (saw blades) : Fiber Cement, Roofing, Backerboard
Tooth Count : 4
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : FTG
Hook Angle : 12°
Plate Thickness : .063"
Kerf : .087"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 8,000
Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .65 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-400411
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.