The Makita 7-1/4" 64T Stainless Steel Cutting Saw Blade is great for making cuts in thin gauge stainless sheet, metal studs angle iron and pipe. The carbide tooth design allows for burr-free cuts that are cool to the touch. Blade lasts 50 times longer than an equivalent abrasive wheel.
- Carbide tipped design for cleaner cuts and added durability
- Ultra Thin Kerf for faster more efficient cutting
- Expertly tensioned for a true cut
- Ideal for making cuts in stainless steel
- For cutting thin gauge tubing, angle iron, channel and pipe
- For use with Makita 7-1/4" Metal Cutting Saw
Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
Blade Type(s) : Metal Cutting
Cut Type : Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Stainless Steel - Thin Gauge, Metal Studs, Angle Iron
Tooth Count : 64
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : TCG
Hook Angle : -5°
Plate Thickness : .079"
Kerf : .091"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 5,800
Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .65 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-420105
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.