Makita 7" Resin Fiber Discs last 40X longer than sandpaper.
Designed to efficiently remove paint, scale, rust, corrosion and prepare surfaces for repair and refinishing.
These versatile discs are suitable for variety of materials including metal and wood.
- Superior stock removal for increased efficiency
- Specially formulated resin bond coating for increased durability and efficiency
- Ideal for use on metal and wood
- Applications include blending, deburring, finishing and grinding
- Use with corresponding rubber pad and lock nut
- For use with 7" Angle Grinders (7/8" arbor hole)
- Convenient 5 pack
Diameter : 7"
Arbor (GW, MD, RFD) : 7/8"
Grit : 120
Applications (Material) : Metal, Wood
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 8,550
Package Quantity : 5
Shipping Weight : .5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-901352
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.