The Makita 7" Segmented Rim Diamond Blade is ideal for general purpose cutting applications including block, brick and cured concrete. The segmented slots are engineered to deliver a faster yet cooler cut. Diamond blades are part of Makita's growing line-up of solutions for concrete applications.
- 50% taller (13mm) segments are designed for longer life and faster cutting
- Up to 4x longer life than competitive blades
- For cutting concrete, block, brick, and pavers
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting
- Up to 40% faster cutting than turbo blades
- Carefully tensioned for less vibration and a superior user experience
- Strict quality control measures ensure superior performance
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatility
- For smoother and finer cuts in masonry products
- Made with high quality diamonds
- For use with angle grinders or masonry saws
- Max RPM 8,700
Blade Diameter : 7"
Application (diamond blades) : Concrete, Block, Pavers, Brick
Rim Type : Segmented
Tool Compatibility : Angle grinder, Cut-off Saw, Circular Saw
Shipping Weight : .9 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-548953
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.