Makita 7" Turbo Rim Diamond Blade is designed to work with 7" angle grinders for making cuts in softer masonry materials like asphalt and green concrete.
Each blade features a superior quality steel core that is expertly tensioned for improved cutting quality and blade life. The high quality diamonds and optimum bond matrix combine to provide a superior user experience.
- Taller 13mm segments are designed for longer life and faster cutting
- Up to 4x longer life than competitive blades
- Soft material blade for cutting asphalt, green concrete, block and sandstone
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting diamond blade
- Carefully tensioned for less vibration and a superior user experience
- Laser welded to ensure the strongest joint possible
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatiity
- For use with angle grinders or masonry saws
- Max RPM 8,700
Blade Diameter : 7"
Application (diamond blades) : Asphalt, Green Concrete, Block, Sandstone
Rim Type : Turbo
Tool Compatibility : Angle grinder, Cut-off Saw, Circular Saw
Arbor (diamond blades) : 7/8", 5/8"
Shipping Weight : .91 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-557276
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.