The Makita 7" Low-Vibration Diamond Cup Wheel (A-96425) features a 24-segment turbo rim design and is engineered for improved performance and less vibration. It is an ideal accessory for use with 7” angle grinders with an electronic controller, and is built for paint and adhesive removal as well as concrete surface preparation. The innovative design produces fast material removal and a smooth finish. The innovative design is engineered to reduce “chatter” for improved operator comfort.
- Low-Vibration design engineered to keep the wheel planted firmly on the surface for more efficient material removal
- Turbo rim design for faster material removal and a smooth finish
- Innovative design reduces chattering for an improved operator experience
- Use with Makita Dust Extracting Surfacing Shroud for a cleaner work environment
- Hubbed design for quick wheel changes; 5/8"-11 arbor
- For paint and adhesive removal as well as concrete surface preparation
- For use with 7" angle grinders with electronic controller
Blade Diameter : 7"
Arbor (diamond blades) : 5/8"
Application (diamond blades) : Concrete
Rim Type : Turbo
Tool Compatibility : Angle grinder
Shipping Weight : 2.41 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-458863
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.