The Makita Small Shank 8-3/4" Bull Point Bit is manufactured using state-of-the-art technology, CNC machined and forged from industrial-grade alloy material for increased durability. The Chisel is shot-peened for added strength and increased surface hardness, and is ideal for demolition applications and chipping holes in concrete. The Bull Point Bit is ideal for use with the Makita HK1810 Power Scraper.
- Manufactured using state-of-the-art technology, CNC machined and forged from industrial-grade alloy material for increased durability
- Shot peened for added strength and increased surface hardness
- Clear-coated to help prevent rust build-up and premature wear
- For demolition applications and starting holes in concrete
- For use with Makita HK1810 Power Scraper
Product Type (RHB, DS) : Bull Points
Shank Type : Makita small
Length : 8-3/4"
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-313292
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.