Makita Demolisher™ reciprocating saw blades are engineered for the most demanding of demolition applications. The fully reinforced teeth and cobalt content minimize teeth breakage and increases durability. Added blade thickness increases its resistance to bending.
- Cobalt content set to maximize blade durability and wear in high impact demolition applications
- Additional 7/8 in. width increases blade life
- First tooth consistently centered on each blade for straight plunge cuts
- Fully reinforced teeth minimizes teeth breakage
- .062 in. thickness increases resistance to bending
- Bi-Metal construction lasts 10 times longer than HCS blades
- For making demolition cuts without the blade bending in metal, pipe, channel and angle iron
Blade Length : 9"
TPI : 8/10"
Blade Width : 7/8"
Thickness : .062"
Blade Type (recipro saws) : Demolition
Blade Material : Bi-Metal
Blade Shape : Taper Back
Application (recipro blades) : Demolition without blades bending in metal, pipe, channels, angle iron
Material Cut : Metal
Package Quantity : 25
Shipping Weight : 5.97 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-938587
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.