Get the right bits for your driver-drill or hammer driver-drill. The 9 Pc. Assorted Drill Bit Set (D-16449) offers an assortment of straight shank bits for use in metal, wood, and masonry materials.
The metal drilling bits are made of HSS-TIN for longer life with a 135-degree split-point geometry for fast starts and reduced “walking”. The brad point wood drill bits are engineered for clean, straight holes in wood, and the masonry hammer drill bits can be used in most hammer drills for use in brick, block, and concrete.
The straight shank bits are for use with most corded and cordless 3/8” and ½” drills (drills sold separately).
- Includes bits for drilling in metal, wood, and masonry materials
- Metal drilling bits are made of HSS-TIN for longer life
- Metal drilling bits have a 135° split point geometry for fast starts and reduced walking
- Brad point wood drill bits provide clean, straight holes in wood
- Masonry hammer drill bits can be used in most hammer drills for drilling into brick, block and concrete
- Straight shank for most corded and cordless 3/8" and 1/2" drills
- Includes plastic case
Shelf Pack Qty : 1
Shipping Weight : .494 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-188906
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.