Makita has a deep line-up of metalworking solutions. Get the right accessory for cutting applications with Makita INOX Thin Cut-Off Wheels. The thin design requires less energy for improved battery life when used with cordless grinders (sold separately). It is ideal for making cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet and channel.
- 60 grit abrasive for cleaner cuts
- Aluminum Oxide construction makes these wheels ideal for ferrous metals including stainless steel
- Thin design requires less energy for improved battery life when used with cordless grinders
- For making cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet, and channel
- 5/64"/.075" wheel thickness
- Use with 9" Angle Grinders
Wheel Diameter : 9"
Thickness : 5/64"
Abrasive Wheel Type : Type 1
Arbor : 7/8"
Grit : 60
Application (cut-off wheels) : Ferrous Metal, Stainless Steel, Pipe, Sheet and Channel
Abrasive Material : Aluminum Oxide
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 6,650
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .41 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-355414
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.