Makita has a deep line-up of metalworking solutions. Get the right accessory for grinding applications with Makita INOX Grinding Wheels. Itâ€™s designed for grinding steel and stainless steel, and has an innovative design produces less noise and vibration for an improve user experience and increased efficiency. The high strength bonding agent and high-quality reinforcement provide improved efficiency and durability.
- Up to 60% faster cutting compared to standard cut-off wheels
- Up to 60% more cuts per charge compared to standard cut-off wheels
- Up to 4x longer life than competitive cut-off wheels
- White Aluminum Oxide material provides improved cutting performance over brown fused aluminum found on standard cut-off wheels
- Thin design requires less energy for improved battery life when used with cordless grinders
- Designed for a faster cutting experience while cutting metal and stainless steel channel, pipes, and sheet
- For use with Makita cordless 9" power cutters as well as competitor 9" models
Wheel Diameter : 9"
Thickness : .079"
Arbor : 7/8"
Grit : 36
Application (cut-off wheels) : Ferrous Metal, Stainless Steel, Pipe, Sheet and Channel
Abrasive Material : Aluminum Oxide
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 6,650
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-560368
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.