FrogWear® - These gloves are constructed of flexible natural rubber on an interlock liner. They are 12 inches long with a suede finish. The rubber gives great dexterity and grip. They are also treated with Sanitized® to minimize bacteria that leads to odors.
- Rubber latex gloves are resistant to a variety of chemicals
- Sanitized® treated liner to reduce bacteria which cause smell and can lead to dermatitis
- Interlock knit cotton liner helps absorb perspiration
- Curved-finger, contoured palm, excellent fit
- Straight cuff for extended forearm protection
- EN 388 Levels: 4131X
- EN 407 Levels: X2XXXX
- EN 374 Levels: AKLMNPST
Coating: Double Rubber
Coating Color: Blue
Coating Type: Full
Length: 12 in.
Liner: Knit Cotton Interlock
Shell: Knit Cotton Interlock
Industry: Agricultural Chemicals, Farming, Fishing, Glass Handling, Masonry, Sheet Metal Work, Construction, Painting, Food Processing
Package Size: Dozen
Case Quantity: 6 Dozen Pair / Case
Min. Order Qty. 1 Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.