FrogWear® Extra-Long Nitrile Supported Gloves. These heavyweight, green supported nitrile gloves feature a rough sandpaper grip. They are 24 inches long with a straight cuff that extends protection up the arm.
- Nitrile shell offers abrasion resistance and protection to many chemicals, oils, hydrocarbons and grease
- 24-inch length for extra arm protection
- Rough, sandpaper-finish palm is excellent for wet or dry grip
- Interlock knit cotton liner helps absorb perspiration
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact
- Straight cuff for extended forearm protection
- EN 388 Levels: 4121
- EN 374 Levels: JKLNOPT
- EN 407 Levels: X1XXXX
Length: 24 in.
Liner: Interlock Cotton
Thickness: 35 mil
Industry: Automotive, Fisheries, Industrial Kitchens, Oil Refineries, Chemical Processing
Package Size: Dozen
Case Quantity: 3 Dozen Pair / Case
Min. Order Qty. 1 Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.