FrogWear® Supported Neoprene Gloves. These 22 mil supported chemical handling gloves are constructed with black neoprene and lined with a seamless cotton liner. The grip of the palm and fingers is enhanced with a rough finish and the gloves are 15 inches in length.
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact
- Soft, cotton seamless liner is permanently adhered inside of the 22 mil neoprene shell. This post-process method ensures that the neoprene shell is a consistent thickness for the entire length of the glove
- The inserted liner provides extra comfort and durability compared to standard supported gloves
- Neoprene resists a wide range of chemicals, including acids, caustics, oils and alcohols
- Rough finish enhances grip in wet or greasy situations and provides extended wear
- Straight cuff for extended forearm protection
- EN 388 Levels: 2132X
- EN 374 Levels: AJKLMNOPT
Size: One Size
Coating Type: Full
Length: 15 in.
Thickness: 22 mil
Industry: Cleaning, Degreasing, Laboratory Work, Material Handling, Chemical Handling, Food Processing, Petrochemical
Package Size: Case
Case Quantity: 6 Dozen Pair/Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.