These gloves are made of 6-mil orange powder-free heavyweight nitrile with a chlorinated smooth white interior that allows easy donning. The white make it easy to identify if it has been worn and should not be reused. They feature a textured grip with a freeze-dried aloe coated interior to moisturize damaged, cracked, chapped hands. They are disposable, ambidextrous, 9.5 inches in length, and have a rolled/beaded cuff.
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact
- Freeze-dried aloe coated interior to moisturize damaged, cracked and chapped hands
- 100% inspected and triple washed
- Ambidextrous, powder-free
- White inside and orange outside
- Chlorinated smooth interior allows easy donning
- Single use only
- 9.5 inches long
- Rolled cuff allows easy donning/removal, prevents tearing and liquid runoff
- 100 gloves per dispenser, 10 dispensers per case
- ANSI/ESD SP15.1-2015 compliant
- ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 compliant
Gloves per Dispenser: 100
Dispenser per Case: 10
Length: 9.5 in.
Thickness: 6 mil
Retail Ready: Yes
Industry: Agriculture, Cleaning, Electronic Assembly, Laboratory Work, Painting, Food Processing, Pharmaceutical Use
Package Size: Box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.