Additional features include a 2-way "slide and bump" on/off switch, fan exhaust vents designed to direct air and debris away from operator, sealed switch for longer tool life, and quickly and easy "tool-less" depth adjustment. The 3706 accepts 1/8 in. and 1/4 in. bits, and is engineered with ball bearing construction for reduced friction and smooth rotation. The cutout tool also features a large shaft lock button for fast bit changes, a technologically advanced motor cooling fan and 10' cord for greater mobility.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 5.0 AMP motor for cutting into various materials
- 32,000 RPM for faster cutting
- Lightweight at only 2.4 lbs. for easy handling
- 2-way "Slide and Bump" on/off switch
- Sealed switch for extra protection from dust and debris and longer tool life
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment sets the desired cutting depth quickly and easily
- Slim body design (2-1/4" diameter) for comfort and control
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Large and conveniently located shaft lock button for fast bit changes
- Technologically advanced centrifugal fan for efficient cooling of the motor
- Fan exhaust vents direct air and debris away from the operator
- Durable 10 ft. cord with cord guard
- Convenient storage of wrench on the cord
- Double insulated
- Accepts both 1/8" and 1/4" bits
Collet Capacity : 1/8", 1/4"
No Load Speed : 32,000 RPM
AMPS : 5
Overall Length : 9-7/8"
Net Weight : 2.4 lbs.
Tool-less depth adjustment : Yes
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 3.1 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-036245
Parts & Accessories
(1) Spanner Wrench (781008-0)
(1) 1/4" Collet (763608-8)
(1) 1/8" Collet (763660-6)
(2) 1/8" Drywall Cut-out Bit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.