The Makita 6,000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver (model FS6200) delivers speed, power and ergonomics. It is ideal for hanging sheet rock on wood frame.
6 AMP Motor Delivers 6,000 RPM
The FS6200 is powered by a 6 AMP motor that delivers 0-6000 RPM and includes a large variable speed trigger with lock-on button for continuous use. The adjustable depth locator assembly with Makita’s Sure-Lock™ feature is engineered for consistent screw depth.
Comfort and Ease-of-Use Features
The FS6200 has an ergonomic grip for increased comfort, and a cast aluminum gear housing for less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) and increased durability. Other features include a depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications, a bit storage on the base of the grip to reduce downtime, and an LED light to illuminate the work surface.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The FS6200 is engineered for hanging applications, and is ideal for drywall contractors, acoustical contractors, carpenters, plaster contractors, maintenance, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class drywall screwdriver.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-6,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) with precision balance for ultimate user comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- Steel-reinforced belt clip for user convenience and increased durability
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool's air output away from the user's face
- Nose cone holder positioned below the pistol grip for convenient storage during framing applications
- Ergonomically designed rubberized "pistol grip" for increased comfort
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Convenient bit storage on base of grip reduces downtime
- Large trigger with lock-on button located mid-handle for operator convenience
- Adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock™ feature for consistent screw depth
- Variable speed of 0-6,000 RPM with increased torque for wood hanging applications
Bit Type : 1/4" Hex
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 6,000 RPM
AMPS : 6
Overall Length : 11-1/8"
Net Weight : 3 lbs.
Auto-feed : No
Max. no load speed : 6,000 RPM
Power Type : Corded
Torque adjustment : No
Shipping Weight : 3.086 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-604291
Parts & Accessories
(1) 3" Magnetic Bit Holder (784801-1)
(1) #2 Phillips Insert Bit, 1", 10/pk (784211-B)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.