These Ellipse P100 Half-Mask Respirators from GVS are designed to protect against dust particles, metal fumes, mists, oil and water vapors, and even some micro-organisms. They are suitable for everything from DIY use to commercial construction, including the demanding environments of metalworking and stonemasonry. Each mask includes two low-profile filters, which permit a wide field of view, and won't interfere with safety glasses, sanding shields and welding hoods. The compact shape of the filters also prevents them from getting bumped or snagged when you raise your arms for overhead work. The filters are easily interchangeable, and replacement filters are readily available.
Approved by NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health); NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-5395 Close-pleated composite hydrophobic (water-resistant) material allows the HESPA filters to provide maximum particulate protection Lightweight thermoplastic elastomer face piece adapts to the contours of your face, and is hypoallergenic (latex-,silicone- and odor-free) Low profile filters provide a full range
of vision without interfering with eye or ear protection Large central valve allows for low breathing resistance and less moisture build-up inside the mask Lightweight, non-slip strap is easily adjusted in 4 positions.
- Range of extremely light masks (130g), that fit perfectly to the shape of the face, without hindering the user.
- A unique and low profile filter, designed to fit the contours of your face to give the user the an unobstructed field of vision.
- Low breathing resistance to reduce the risk of user fatigue and to add additional comfort, thanks to pleated HEPA filters.
- NIOSH Approved TC-84A-6949.
- Made from soft thermo-plastic elastomer that is hypo allergenic (without latex, silicone and odor free) with an easy to adjust head band.
Min Order Qty: 10pcs/Case
1 Case = 10 Pcs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.