Makita Impact GOLD™ is new innovation in fastening with a full line of insert bits, bit holders, nutsetters, socket adapters, and more. Impact GOLD™ is designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers, and is engineered to last up to 60X longer than standard insert bits. Impact GOLD™ Insert Bits feature Xtreme Torsion Technology, which allows the torsion section of the bit to flex under load and take pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications. High-strength steel delivers longer bit life, and the precision-fit tip is engineered to prevent "cam-out" and stripping. Makita Impact GOLD™ is designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers, and it is ideal for the most demanding jobs including deck building, framing, installing plywood subfloor, and more.
- Designed exclusively for high-torque impact drivers
- Xtreme Torsion Technology is engineered to allow the torsion section of the bit to flex under load, taking pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications
- Precision-fit tip engineered to prevent "cam-out" and stripping
- High-quality steel engineered for use with impact drivers
- Combine with an Impact GOLD® bit holder to last up to 15X longer than standard insert bits
- Ideal for driving screws in a wide variety of heavy-duty fastening applications including deck building, framing and installing plywood subfloor
Product Type : Insert Bits
Bit Fitment : Phillips
Tip Size : PH3
Shank Type : 1/4" Hex
Overall Length : 1"
Package Quantity : 4
Shipping Weight : .049 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-425360
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.