Makita® Impact XPS® is new innovation in fastening with insert bits and fastening accessories built for the demands of the professional contractor. The ImpactXPS #1 Phillips 1” Insert Bits are designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers, and are engineered to last up to 90-times longer than standard insert bits. High-strength steel delivers longer bit life, and the precision-fit tip is engineered to prevent "cam-out" and stripping. The torsion section of the bit flexes under load to take pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability. The high quality steel construction is engineered for increased durability and features a matte nickel surface for best in class corrosion resistance. ImpactXPS #1 Phillips 1” Insert Bits are ideal for the most demanding jobs including deck building, framing, installing plywood subfloor, and more.
- Precision machined tips, pulse torsion rings, an optimized torsion zone, and unique steel, combine to deliver improved overall performance and bit life
- Lasts up to 90X longer than standard impact bits
- Precision machined tips provide a superior full contact fit for improved holding power and longer life
- Pulse Torsion Rings help to disperse impact energy through the torsion zone and off of the bit tip
- Optimized Torsion Zone geometry facilitates an ideal transfer of impact energy for improved bit life
- Unique steel composition is masterfully engineered for extended life compared to S2 and S6 alloys
- Uniquely calibrated heat treating process for added durability
- Matte Nickel surface for best in class corrosion resistance
- 12 sided bit collar for use with the Impact XPS® Mag Boost sleeve for added holding power
- Engineered to withstand the extreme power of high-torque impact drivers and to last longer than standard impact bits
- For use with high torque impact drivers and driver-drills
Product Type : Insert Bits
Bit Fitment : Phillips
Tip Size : PH1
Shank Type : 1/4" Hex
Overall Length : 1"
Package Quantity : 5
Shipping Weight : .06 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-554190
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.