ImpactX is a line of impact-rated insert bits and fastening accessories built specifically for the demands of the professional contractor. Professionals require commercial duty bits and fastening accessories that can endure the force of high-volume screw driving applications with high torque impact drivers. Standard screwdriving bits are brittle and fit poorly into fasteners, and in applications with high torque impact drivers this losing combo quickly leads to broken bits. ImpactX hits back with improved fitment and increased performance with high torque impact drivers. Precision machined (not forged) tips ensure full contact fit, while performance-optimized and heat-treated S2 steel provides more flex and more durability than standard, brittle bits.
- Magnetic bit holder provides convenient pick-up and retention of screws
- C-clip securely retains 1" bits in the holder
- Two-piece design is engineered for maximum versatility
- Hex shaft is constructed of S2 performance optimized steel for extended life
- Calibrated, heat treated hex shaft for added durability
- Manganese Phosphate coated hex shaft for advanced corrosion resistance
- Ideal for use with Makita ImpactX Insert Bits (sold separately)
- Ideal for driving screws in a variety of heavy duty applications including metal fastening, deck building, framing, and installing plywood subfloor
- For use with high torque impact drivers and driver-drills
Product Type : Insert Bit Holders
Bit Fitment : Hex
Tip Size : 1/4"
Construction Type : 2-piece
Shank Type : 1/4" Hex
Overall Length : 3"
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .11 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-460514
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.