Hard hats and helmets protect the wearer from hazards that impact the head. They have a suspension system that moves the impact force though the body to feet, helping to reduce strain to the head, neck, and spine. These hard hats and helmets are ANSI rated and OSHA compliant. Types and classes combine to indicate the impact type (vertical only or vertical and angled) and level of electrical protection (none, low voltage, or high voltage) provided. Hard hats and helmets should be inspected regularly for structural integrity. Hard hats are used by construction workers, road crews, or where required by OSHA safety regulations.
- 6 pt ratchet suspension system
- Low profile silhouette style design
- Low riding nape strap keeps hat securely in place
- Accessory slots for attaching ear muffs, face shields, and more
- Extra absorbent brow pad for added convenience
- Fits head sizes from 6.5 to 8
- High density polyethylene material is durable and lightweight
- Meets ANSI Z89.1, Class C, G, and E
Package Size: Case
Case Quantity: 12 Pcs / Case
Min. Order Qty. 1 Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.